- 1Sellers (Manufacturers, Traders, Distributors and Agents) worldwide who hold textile stocks display their products on Stocks2Bid.Com.
- 2 Buyers (Retailers, Traders, Agents, Retail Chains, Wholesalers) all over the globe search among offers and start bidding for the items till the end of the bidding time.
- 3Highest Bidder and the Seller of the respective item automatically enter into a Contract of Sale.
- 4Seller has to send a representative sample to the Buyer (if agreed and as per terms mentioned in the Seller Posting) and get Buyer’s approval.
- 5Buyer opens L/C or uses Escrow account as per payment terms agreed. Seller arranges to ship the goods and completes the transaction.